Aubri and I were so excited to help with FHE treats tonight, and it got even better when we found out they would have a Halloween theme!
Aubri started us out by mixing up our chocolate pudding.

Then mom asked her to fill our glasses with pudding. She put one scoop in and then had a better idea

I told her that was
not what she was supposed to do she let me know how she felt!

Mom gave her a special job to keep her hands out of the bowl

and I took over filling the cups. I even made a small bowl for mom and dad.

Next came these...

with a little sprinkle on top

And then the fun part...whipped cream ghosts!

even the minis were cute

What an adorable ghost family...and Yummy treat!

2 comments:
Ava,
You can't go wrong with chocolate and mint. Your ghosts are adorable and I am sure they tasted great. i love seeing Aubri in your posts too. She is such a cutie!!!
Love,
Grandma Fritz
I think both of your girls are like Grandpa because he loves Chocolate pudding for FHE!!! The Ghosts were ever so cute for Halloween!! You have great parents to always have FHE! We love you all!! G&G Nielson
Post a Comment