How can you have a garden of water? Come on, I'll show you!

Look, how fun!

The best part was being able to climb down into it. Boy was it humid down there!

But wait, there is more to see...

This was a very peaceful water garden!

If I were older, I would probably have come here to meditate...but because I'm only 4, I went with posing and looking cute!

Well, enough posing...off to another "garden".

Last, but not least...check out this cool display



What a cool place! Thanks for sharing,
Sheppards!
4 comments:
WOW! I have never been to a water garden park!! It looks really fun & I have a hunch would have been more fun if you could play in it!!
Thanks for sharing your pictures of it!! Love you Grandma Jan
I wanna go there...enough of this heat! :)
Man...one adventure after another...sounds fantastic! Maybe you guys can come and visit us next :)
I never heard of this before, you're so lucky. How did manage to resist the temptation to not jump in?
I can't imagine having enough water around to fill all of those!!
Post a Comment