We even pretended to be animals!




The part that I was super excited about was riding the horses. I talked about it all morning and after seeing all the animals, it was finally time!
It was fantastic, and while I was an old pro at it...
this was Aubri's first ride, so she got a little help from mom!
After the horses, I was ready to leave, but mom and dad insisted that I be brave and try some rides!
I started out slow on the pink elephants with uncle Ryan and that was... OK.
Then grandma took me on the dragon roller coaster and I did NOT enjoy that at all.
I managed to stick with it and try a few more rides
and SURPRISE...
I ended up loving them and even eventually rode solo!
What a great way to celebrate a birthday!
Thanks for coming everybody!
The part that I was super excited about was riding the horses. I talked about it all morning and after seeing all the animals, it was finally time!
It was fantastic, and while I was an old pro at it...
this was Aubri's first ride, so she got a little help from mom!
I started out slow on the pink elephants with uncle Ryan and that was... OK.
Then grandma took me on the dragon roller coaster and I did NOT enjoy that at all.
and SURPRISE...
I ended up loving them and even eventually rode solo!
4 comments:
What a fun way to celebrate! Garrett DID NOT like that dragon roller coaster last year either. Looks like you had a fun day!
Ava,
You forgot to tell everbody how you won a gold fish playing a game that took lots of skill for a four year old little girl. Good times.
G. Fritz
I have the best family ever !!!
Grampa Fritzsche
It was so fun to see your Fair pictures!! I loved you & Aubri's matching outfits!! It all looked so fun & I know how much you love to ride the horses. I am proud of you that you learned how much fun the rides are this year & that you won a gold fish! Way to go!!! Love you--G. Nielson
Post a Comment