Last week Aubri and I had the BEST time! We got to spend the whole week with TWO grandmas! It was a party all the time. So much so, that we didn't even stop to take pictures. We played outside, colored, went to the park, went shopping, ate at Chuck E Cheese, AND had chicken nuggets on more than one occasion! YUM!
We were able to have so much fun, because mom and dad were gone!
Something about them celebrating 10 years of marriage. They went on a really big boat and said it was FUN, but all I know is they came back with way too many stories and pictures for me to care about!!
So, I put them to music to make it easier for me to get through! Take a peak if you'd like, but you may not get through them all either!
They may have pictures to share, but don't let that fool you...Aubri and I had the better week! :) Thanks a ton grandma Fritzsche and Grandma Nielson for such a fun week! We Love you!
Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
We were able to have so much fun, because mom and dad were gone!
Something about them celebrating 10 years of marriage. They went on a really big boat and said it was FUN, but all I know is they came back with way too many stories and pictures for me to care about!!
So, I put them to music to make it easier for me to get through! Take a peak if you'd like, but you may not get through them all either!
They may have pictures to share, but don't let that fool you...Aubri and I had the better week! :) Thanks a ton grandma Fritzsche and Grandma Nielson for such a fun week! We Love you!
Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com
7 comments:
Ava,
Your parents took some awesome pictures and it looks like they had a great time. I'm glad they could go on a cruise to get away for a while. But you are right!!! I think we had the better time. You and Aubri were such fun to be around. I'm glad that you were able to spend time with both grandmas too, we will have to do it again soon!!!
love ya bunches,
g. Fritz
Ava: Tell mom and dad that was a cool video and cool pictures. I am jealous. I need to go on a cruze.
Grampa Fritzsche
WOW!! It is so fun to see all the pictures. They took some great ones & it does look like fun!! I have been on enough cruises to know how fun it was but I think we had more fun!!!! I loved being there with you & Aubri!!! You were both ever so good & cute!! I love you to pieces!!! Love--Grandma Nielson
WHAT....10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man, A & A--your folks are old, do they know that? If not, you guys better give them the message! Wow!
We just took a cruise in Jan. They are the best. Glad you had fun.t
Wow!!!! It looks like you had so much fun! Must have been a week of HEAVEN! Happy 10th Anniversary!!!
Awesome! Looks like you guys had the best time! I am so wanting to do this for our 10th- you've inspired us!
Post a Comment