Thursday, April 01, 2010

Coloring Eggs: Three days until Easter

With our Easter countdown coming to an end...you know that I HAD to do this at some point!Mom said that first we should color our eggs with crayons.
Because I color ALL my pictures in rainbow style, I did the same with my tiny egg.
Aubri took a different approach and stuck to one color. Dad liked to color faces (it's a mini dad)
Soon the moment came to dye the eggs...needless to say, I was SO excited!
I picked my favorite color, purple. Aubri chose blue

Next we played the waiting game. It was fun watching the eggs

When they were done, I thought they were beautiful!


We had fun as a family,
and our eggs turned out great
So, Aubri voted we should do this again next year!Good idea, Aubri!


3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow Ava, you have such a nice mommy to do so many fun things will you to celebrate Easter.

Sharron said...

Love the eggs, they are beautiful.

Back in the olden days, we were so amazes when the dye company put clear crayons in with the dye so that we could make places that wouldn't color . . . your eggs are WAY prettier!

NielsonJan said...

I love the eggs!! Each one has personality!! The one that your Dad did was a fun self portrait!! All that your & your family has done to celebrate Easter has been so fun to see!! Love you---G&G Nielson