My friends and I couldn't think of anything, so we got together to color Easter pictures and make jelly bean bracelets!
It was simple, but a lot of fun!

It was simple, but a lot of fun!Sometimes the needle got a bit sticky...but that is why you have a mom around to do the dirty work!
I picked out some of my favorite colors and put them together
(Both my picture and bracelet are coming along nicely!)


5 comments:
I love the bracelets. I left my phone # on facebook. Call me if you can get together this weekend.
The bracelets look hard but ohh so cute!!!! You can tell the girls LOVE them!! You are amazing Joi!!! Love you---G&G Nielson
Fun!!!! You guys always do the best things! We are coming to live with you. :)
Okay Joi and Ava the two of you are getting me excited about Easter this year. I wasn't going to do a whole lot being away from you guys but you inspired me to have an Easter Egg Hunt in our back yard. It will only be Lauren and Grandpa (dad) looking for eggs, but I thought that would be great fun for me to see the two of them fighting like to little kids for the eggs!!! I can hardly wait.
Love, G Fritz
So cute Ava
Post a Comment