Monday, February 15, 2010

Jesus wants me for a sunbeam...and I WILL be that sunbeam for Him!


The beginning of the new year meant something big for me and my parents at church!
I GRADUATED from nursery! Our ward has 2 sunbeam classes because there are so many bright little sunbeams! [It must be because we're in Tucson and we like our sun :) ]
I love my class and have great friends in there. Now, I knew all along I would do great, but my parents seem happy and relieved that I've adjusted so well. (when will they believe me that for others, I'm always an angel!) :)

I was so excited after my first day that I had to hurry home and call both grandma and grandpa Nielson and Fritzsche and tell them that I was a big bad sunbeam!
I even have the cute, sunny little smile to match! (They were very impressed!)

So, wish me luck shinning bright the whole year!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Good luck! I think I'm the only mom who didn't take a picture of my daughter starting sunbeams. I'm a terrible mom. Glad you're back...we missed you!