Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Double Duty

Hello, Aubri Here.
As I strive for independence I've devised a way to eat exactly when I want eat! No more hanging around, asking mom and being a slave to her time table!

My accomplice?? Overalls!

They really are they greatest invention. Not only are they stylish and help make me look super cute...
But they have a handy dandy little pouch built right in. Genius!

I've been busy stashing away food for later. My mom discovered my little secret recently...She couldn't believe all the food that I had hidden!

What mom?? I'm being self sufficient...that's worth a little mess!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Fritzsche said...

Aubri,

Your are turning out to be quite the sneak!!! With that smile of yours, who would ever know.

Love,

Grandma Fritzsche

Munchkin Invasion said...

Ya, Elijah doesn't have overalls, so he uses his hair - it doesn't hide as much food as overalls, but it does hide enough to eat later. :)

Love it, Aubri!