The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Saturday, December 05, 2009
beautiful blooms
New jammies are cute and fun, but they are doubly so when you can match someone you love!
p.s. That is chocolate ice cream all over Ava's lips and not crazy lipstick!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay girls you are just both so adorable and have the cutest smiles. I love you so much and I think I am going to have to kiss those pretty little faces tomorrow.
What darling PJs on darling girls!!!! Grandpa Nielson says that chocolate ice cream on your lips is the best!!! He loves chocolate ice cream as much as you do!!! Love you both---G&G Nielson
4 comments:
Okay girls you are just both so adorable and have the cutest smiles. I love you so much and I think I am going to have to kiss those pretty little faces tomorrow.
Love,
Grandma Fritzsche
Ava is such a fashionista - she matched her chocolate with her pants!! So fancy!!!
What darling PJs on darling girls!!!! Grandpa Nielson says that chocolate ice cream on your lips is the best!!! He loves chocolate ice cream as much as you do!!! Love you both---G&G Nielson
I LOVE matching jammies!! You two look adorable!
Post a Comment