Thanksgiving is always a wonderful time for me. It gives me a chance to reflect over my 3 1/2 years of life and see all that I have to be grateful for. Family is always at the top of my list and this year even more so because it was also my dad's birthday! I'm really thankful for him!
Aubri and I had a leisurely morning around the house taking care of the parents and then in the afternoon we met G&G Fritzsche, aunt Lauren, uncle Ryan, uncle Jordan and aunt Melissa for dinner. We did something a little different this year. Since everyone came from different places and grandma's house is being occupied by others right now (that's a whole other posting) we went out for Thanksgiving dinner.
It was still yummy and great to spend time together!
It wasn't all about stuffing our faces either...
Aubri entertained us with her spoon band
and I came up with a nifty little game involving a necklace grandma gave me at dinner.
It was called, "guess which hand the necklace is in?" I thought it a pretty cleaver game, but couldn't understand why everyone always picked the right answer?
Then uncle Ryan came up with his version..."where is the spoon?"
silly Ryan
It was called, "guess which hand the necklace is in?" I thought it a pretty cleaver game, but couldn't understand why everyone always picked the right answer?
Then uncle Ryan came up with his version..."where is the spoon?"
3 comments:
Happy birthday and love the head gear! I must make some with my grandkids next year!!
Thanksgiving looked sooo fun!!!! I remember last year when we were there & it was fun!!! Daddy's birthday looked fun too!!! You look very cute in his hat!! We love you all & we are glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!!! Love G&G Nielson
Ava,
I think walking around after dinner was my favorite part. . .going threw the tunnel, seeing the bunny, and climbing the wall.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche
Post a Comment