Sunday, October 18, 2009

A little me time!

Hi all, this is Aubri. As you know, Ava has given me permission to write a few words here and there when she's at preschool. Up until now, I've been fine to let Ava just have her say. And while most days that is still the case, I have been letting my opinion be heard a little more.

So, I've noticed the dynamic really changes when Ava is at preschool. It's much quieter around here for one. Also, I am able to pick the activities mom and I do. A lot of times I just come home and catch a nap, but occasionally I use the time as "me time" and catch up on some of my favorite things... like reading!
I like to be learn about all types of subjects.
Not only does it keep me informed, but it really comes in handy when Ava gets home from school and tells me all that she learned. I have to study vocabulary to keep up!
Besides, who really can resist a good book?
Any suggestions for my next read?

2 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

What a studious girl!!!! So smart!!

NielsonJan said...

I think that it is nice that Ava is letting you post so that we can keep up with you as well as Ava!!! Love your book!! Maybe a Halloween book would be in order to help celebrate the season. It is so fun to see you sooo grown-up!!!
Love you,
G & G Nielson