Today is the big day! It's been a long wait, but I must say that it's been a good one. We've done some fun things and I've learned some new tricks! Today started out great...I was in the kitchen helping to make my favorite breakfast.
Hash browns and pancakes.

But with a twist

How cute is that?
Aubri was sure happy to see it! And taste it!

Later on in the day, I decided that I did such a good job with breakfast, why not try my hand at a fun dinner.
So, I made a pizza snake!

He came out looking pretty yummy to me!




What do you mean Halloween is over??
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Ava, I hope you and Aubri got lots of candy :) Love you guys!
-Melissa and Jordan
WOW!!!! You all look GREAT!!!! It was so fun to see all about your Halloween!!! You did a great job on all the yummy food too. I wish I could have been there to enjoy it all. Since I couldn't be there I am ever soo glad you & your Mom made sure to share all the pictures with us!!! Love you--Grandma & Grandpa Nielson
Great costumes and what a Halloween celebration. You are one lucky girl to have a mommy that is so much fun!
Um, so you really do look like Pocohantas. Where was your costume? Love the snake! What a great idea (and very yummy, too)! The girls look adorable and I can't believe how much Aubri looks like your side of the family!
Ava,
I'm glad you were old enough this Halloween to enjoy all the fun and show Aubri the ropes of the trick or treating this year. You both look adorable.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche
Ava,
You and Aubri look adorable. I'm glad you had so much fun this year.
love, grandma fritzsche
Post a Comment