Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Family and Friends (Melissa and Annie)

As you remember, my uncle Jordan got married this spring. He and Aunt Melissa live in Provo right now, so I thought it would be great to go see them while in Utah. I loaded up the van and after a quick drive we were at their cute apartment. I got them to hop in my van and head to dinner. We had a fun time catching up.
After dinner, I wasn't quite ready for the party to end so I took us all out for ice cream. We were all busy enjoying our ice cream when Aubri decided that she wasn't too keen on being left out! Uncle Jordan was nice enough to give her a little nibble. She was hooked and quickly took matters into her own hands
No once, but twice!

Who could blame her?? I know I was REALLY enjoying my chocolaty goodness! But after seeing Jordan's generosity I decided it might be OK to share some too. And Aunt Melissa got to be the lucky recipient!
But then I had to finish it all myself.
It was good down to the last bite...Good times!

The next day grandma Nielson took us to meet some new friends at "Build a Bear." It was such a hard choice...all of them wanted to come home with me. but I finally did choose and all was well. I got a dog and Aubri got a cat. I picked out a heart for mine and kissed it.

And I got one for Aubri and gave it to her to... lick?
Oh well, it still turned out great and Aubri was pleased.

I am so happy with my choice! Friends, meet "Annie"
I got Annie washed, named and picked out the cutest little purple dress!

Aubri wasn't as much into giving her cat a bath as just getting out of the stroller and stretching her legs!
Thanks, Grandma Nielson...we LOVE our new friends!

1 comment:

NielsonJan said...

It is so fun to see the pictures from when you were here!!!! It was so fun to see how much you & Aubri like ice cream. Ice cream is Grandpa Nielson's Favorite dessert!!
It was fun to see the pictures from Build-a-bear!! I hope you are both still enjoying your animals!! You are both so cute & I love you!!!! Grandma Nielson