Monday, May 04, 2009

Reception

The next night was the reception. I was asked to be the flower girl. Aunt Melissa even made me my own beautiful flower wand to carry around! I loved it!
It was another fun night of being with family and friends to celebrate!
p.s. the best part was the YUMMY deserts made by Grandma Fritzsche.

Everyone kept going up for more and more!!! YUM!!!


Congrats guys! Welcome to the family, Melissa!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

You look great Joi, and tell your mom that her desserts look wonderful!

NielsonJan said...

You look so cute Ava! I love your wand. That was really special for your Aunt Melissa to make that for you!! Everyone looks great and the wedding reception looks so fun!!! Thank you for letting us see what a special time it was. Grandma Fritzche's desserts are amazing!!! I can almost taste them melting in my mouth!!! Love you--Grandma N.

The Sammons Family said...

CONGRATS! Everyone looked so wonderful!!!! I love weddings. Ava you looked like a little princess.

Robin and Larry said...

Joi... I completely spaced it... Susie called me and told me it was fabulous! Dang! They are such a cute couple!
As always.. your daughters are BEAUTIFUL!:)
Your mom has had alot on her plate lately.. hope things ease up for her.. I enjoyed talking to her at Ward conference.. she is a trouble maker.. lol!
Scott is getting his mission call this week.. YIKES!

Brittany said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun weekend and everything looked just killer. Maybe my gma needs to go to cooking school...we want those kind of desserts. We also need some flower girl advice...that's my job next month. Yikes!
-m