Wednesday, May 06, 2009

All about Aubri

OK...So, I'll admit that it tends to be the "Ava Show" around here a lot! Aubri is still content to be the quiet, laid back type. But sometimes it really is all about Aubri.
She didn't want to bring any attention to herself, especially on Jordan's wedding day. But I think turning 7 months old is a big accomplishment and I wanted to congratulate her! She turned 7 months old on May 1st.
Aubri is the best little sister ever. She is always ready with a smile or laugh when I come around. In the car I love that she likes to lift her head up and turn to look at me while we drive. I really get her going! It's fun that she can now sit up and play with her toys. (It's nice for me because I don't have to get so low to the ground to play with her.) She is such a big girl in her high chair trying new foods! She has 2 teeth to chomp away! We love her so much and she makes life fun! Mom helped me take some pictures of her!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

Oh my goodness . . . did mommy take these pictures? they are just way too cute! she is just as lucky to have you for a big sister!

Brittany said...

We agree...7 months is quite an accomplishment so congrats!

Ashley said...

She is so adorable! Katelyn liked seeing these pictures. She said oooo that baby has a flower!

shelley said...

adorable. she looks like a little flapper baby in pearls and that headband!

The Sammons Family said...

She is so sweet! I love her smile...it lights up her little face. You are a great big sister Ava.