My first celebration was on Easter. Since Grandma and Grandpa Nielson were in town and Grandpa Fritzsche and Aunt Lauren wouldn't be with me on my birthday, we decided to open presents and party!
I got a ton of fun stuff, but perhaps my favorite of the night my very own computer to blog from!
My next party started early Tuesday morning. G&G had to fly back home but not without showering me with presents! I even got a cute birthday outfit!
Grandma knew I loved to play Dr. so she gave me my own kit. I went right to work...
Then there was my favorite...little Einsteins-
It was sad to see my grandparents go, but luckily I had my party soon after to help take my mind off it!
My party was at the park and all my friends came!
We ate yummy pizza and had the cake that I had requested...a PINK HORSE!!! 
As if all that wasn't enough the next day I spent a great day with my family and got to celebrate my actual birthday with them!
One funny story about that...when I woke up, mom and dad sang me the birthday song. Then mom said that I got to look forward to the "spanking machine" later. She laughed, but I had no idea what she was talking but didn't like the sound of it! Later when I got my presents the first couple were great
Then mom presented me with a big box.
She told me to open it, but I didn't budge. I just sat on the couch close to her. After many attempts to get me to the box my mom asked me why I didn't want to open my present? I whispered in her ear, "Is that The MACHINE?" After a good laugh from mom and dad and reassurance that there were no spankings in the box I took a peek. I found this-
Silly me!
Thanks to all who made my birthday so special...3 times over!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ava! I can't believe you're 3! You are so beautiful and you sound like a wonderful sister. You are getting so big and kudos to you on conning your mom into having multiple parties! Let's see . . . 30th birthday means a party everyday of the month! Great idea! PS - love the curly bows with the sister t-shirt - very cute.
happy birthday ava! i love your pink horse cake and that you thought the machine was in the box. hahaha! i wouldn't want to open a spanking machine either.
that is TOO cute - "the spanking machine"! what a funny story to remember about your third birthday. joi, i am amazed at how big ava is getting - i was so impressed with her at the shoot the other day. she was so sweet and fun and just a neat kid to be around. our babies are 3, Joi! so sad ... but so fun to see them grow.
Yay!! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
The boys sure enjoyed the party. thanks for inviting them! I just can't believe that your are such a big girl! Happy Birthday!
We were soo sorry we had to miss out on the birthday party with friends. It looks like it was so much fun!! We sure loved being there for some of your parties though. We love you and we are soo glad you had such a FUN FUN 3 year old Birthday!!! Love you--G&G Nielson
Post a Comment