I saw the cool elephants but opted to ride the horses instead. I LOVE horses! I told my dad I could ride all by myself this year.
I also got to feed the animals and pose with the big llama!
Then I convinced mom and dad to pretend we were animals!
Then it was on the the RIDES! I was ready! I chose the carousel first. Boy, this one sure went fast! I started the ride like this...
And ended it like this...
With a ton of tickets left, mom and dad showed me a bunch of other things I could do.
Did you see me??
NOPE.
NOPE.
Mom said that I was the only kid she saw that begged not to go on rides.
Dad finally just put me on this ride. See how excited I was.
When I was done I couldn't stop telling mom how much I loved it and how great I was at riding rides!
Well, I would say that overall the day was a success! Until next year, Bye-bye fair!
2 comments:
What a fun fair! M's favorite is the carousel at the zoo and begs to ride it everytime but her parents are too cheap!
The Fair was so much fun last year. We loved being able to go with you. Maybe we can go again another year. You looked sooo bug on the horse riding all by yourself. What a big girl!! Love you, Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment