The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
Friday, March 06, 2009
Stock yard
Since I couldn't go to Texas with mom she brought home some pictures that she knew I would love...horses! Mom said that Tiffany's family took her to see the stockyards in Texas where cattle get to walk down the middle of the road twice a day. She was super close and got to see them and the horses!
Love the cows and horses!! In Eagle where I grew up we had cows and horses and they always had the right of way when they were on the street. Our cows didn't have the big horns. I loved riding horses when I was young. Your Mom & Dad got us a gift that let us ride horses once and it was fun. Maybe when you are bigger we can go ride a horse there with you. Love you---Grandma Nielson
2 comments:
Those longorns are way cool walking down the street. I am a Texan myself and that's cool.
Love the cows and horses!! In Eagle where I grew up we had cows and horses and they always had the right of way when they were on the street. Our cows didn't have the big horns. I loved riding horses when I was young. Your Mom & Dad got us a gift that let us ride horses once and it was fun. Maybe when you are bigger we can go ride a horse there with you. Love you---Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment