I've learned to share a lot of things since Aubri's been here. My toys, mom's attention, and I
was all ready to share authorship of my blog...but Aubri said, "No thanks". She is still little and I just don't think that she has found her voice yet. But I'll be ready to share when she's ready to talk! In the meantime I really like sharing pictures of her, because I love her so much and she's made my life so much fun!
One of my favorite things is to help mom give her a bath. I'm always in charge of washing her toes! She doesn't even walk yet, but it's crazy to see what that kid can get stuck in between her toes! :)
And who doesn't like cuddling up in a warm cozy towel after a nice scrub down? Aubri's just lucky enough to have a cute bear towel to do it in!




2 comments:
man, that kid is cute. and i love that post title. perfect!
good idea - helping to wash toes. keep the wisdom coming. i'm going to need it.
today we had an fhe about what's going to happen when the baby comes and shaelyn learned how to say hospital. it was so cute!
Post a Comment