I tried to listen but...
I guess I got confused. All this, "share this, DON"T share that stuff!" I'm just a little girl, how can I keep it all straight? I'm sorry Aubri!
Aubri has not looked so good lately. Now her nose keeps running and running. She stopped sleeping so well.
But not worries, my mom was here to stay up all night with her. And she didn't mind losing all her sleep. At least I don't think she did. All I know is that I got to start spending a lot of fun days with grandma!
My cough turned into RSV and now I have a sinus infection. (No one sleeps so well now)
Yesterday Aubri stopped eating and going potty in her diapers, so she had to go to the hospital with mom and dad.

Dad said they had a big vacuum that sucked out all her boogies! A booger vacuum?? I didn't believe it, but mom says dad wasn't lying!
Aubri's home and sleeping and eating better, but now has my cough! It's been a LONG 10 days and counting, but hopefully I'll be able to share happier pictures soon!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I am so sorry to hear that you and Aubri have been sick. That RSV stuff is no fun. I hope you 2 are feeling better! Keep smiling and helping your mommy!
That is so sad. I am glad you girls are on the mend.
Sorry to hear your kids have been so sick. That's always tough. I hope they are doing better, especially your Aubri.
aw, Joi. so sorry. ayla and gavin woke up Mon. morning with that barking cough, also, so we've been stuck at home all week. i know how miserable it is. but especially with a little one!!! hope they get better.
aaaaahhh! what a horror story. sorry about taking aubri to the hospital. and poor ava's sickness too. at least the girls still look cute even when they feel miserable. and i'm glad you have your mom close by. here's me being jealous...
Sad! That little picture with the washcloth on her head ... oh :( So sorry! Nothing is worse than sick kiddies! I hope they're better VERY soon!
Post a Comment