Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hair-larious



So, my mom thinks it's funny when I'm in the tub and she slicks my hair back. She thinks that I look like a little old man with hair plugs! (no offense to all the little old men with hair plugs that read my blog)


Do you agree??

4 comments:

Robin and Larry said...

Too funny! I remember those days of 3 little girls in the tub.... soon you will have 2 little girls splashing and having fun. :)

Ashley said...

How funny, that is the same way my girls' hair looks when it is wet and I just never thought of it that way! It must be that thin, wispy hair. She is such a cutie

NielsonJan said...

In only 26 days you will have a new little sister and if she has hair from the Nielson side your hair will look thick and flowing compared to her's. It is fun to see you enjoying your tub time!! Love, G Nielson

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

That's so funny! That's exactly what it looks like!!!! :) Ava is getting so big!!!