Friday, September 05, 2008

Gone and back again

Dad had to leave for 5 days of work in Japan.
I really missed seeing and playing with him at night. :(
Then one day I woke up from my nap and he was back! AND he stayed home from Friday to Monday(Labor day) just to be with me!
Needless to say that I followed him everywhere and asked him to play everything with me!!!

We even had a daddy-daughter date at the zoo on Saturday!
Thanks dad, it's good to have you home!!!

3 comments:

maia said...

NO WAY, AVA! He is so lucky! I wish I had a job that sent me to places like Japan! Happy for you that he is back - looks like you two had fun.

Robin and Larry said...

that is really cool! I didnt know Joe speaka Japanesa. lol! :)

NielsonJan said...

That is great to have your Daddy home!! I know he is always glad to get home and see you again!! He says work trips are no fun and he is sad to not come home to see you each night. Love you! G Nielson