The other day I was quietly playing with playdough and listening to my "silly songs" (cd with toddler songs) The last song broke out into some fast fiddlin' and I just went with it and started to feel the music and express my self through dance. My mom was cleaning the kitchen and happen to notice, so she caught me on tape. Instead of becoming shy and stopping, I just kept on grooving. She thought it was pretty funny, so when the song ended she started it over to see if I would keep it up and of course I did! :) Enjoy!

3 comments:
Remember that other dancing clip when she was a baby! Ava can groove :) She's getting so BIG!! How are you feeling, Joi?
Great dance Ava! Where did your mama find that cd? Gabe's and Garrett's mama loved a tape with those songs when she was a little girl and I would love to find one for the obys to listen to.
You definately dance like your mommy! Keep it up!
Post a Comment