I can understand mom being a little more tired lately...but please tell me that once the baby comes she can get some brain cells back!
Mom put on my shoes and took me out to play and soon realized I was running funny. When she came closer, this is what she found...
5 comments:
HA! I do that all the time!
hey, at least she still remembers to paint your pretty little toes with pretty colors!
good luck joi! i can't wait for ava to be a big sister! then i can learn from all of your mistakes. ha! :)
Hi Joi, I found you through Mariah and Ashley and this picture is so funny and so cute! That brought a smile to my face today. It is all strategy right? Now she will want to put her shoes on herself! :)
I hope your delivery went well. We are thinking of you!
Post a Comment