Monday, February 18, 2008

No More Holidays, PLEASE!!!


Everyone gets excited when a "holiday" comes around. People are nice, people share things, people eat lots of food, people LOVE holidays. I know that I am young, but I arleady don't understand why. Holidays have not been so good to me.

Last Halloween I had no desire to go trunk -or-treating for the first time, because I had double ear infections. Shortly after my Thanksgiving dinner, dad took me to urgent care to find that I had another ear infection. Four days before Christmas I had yet another ear infection, just in time to fly to Utah. Then around Christmas, I broke out in a rash and found out I was allergic to my medication and couldn't even finish it. :(

Then came Valentine's day...I was diagnosed with Bronchitis from RSV. I have to have breathing treatments every 3-4 hours. I'm pretty miserable. This is how I reacted when mommy gave me my present.


I know I'll get better, but I'm not looking forward to see what Easter will bring.

4 comments:

The Willson Family said...

Oh no! Poor little angel :(

The Sammons Family said...

Poor little thing. I am sorry that holidays haven't been so much fun for you yet. Even though you have been sick, you are adorable!!! Can't wait to meet you
Shay

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Poor, poor, Ava!!!! We hope that holidays improve for you soon! Lucas can feel your pain with the breathing treatments!!! He has had to do those!!!

P.S. Tell your mom we ranked Tucson #2!!!

joslyn said...

she is so cute. can you believe how big they are? sheesh. it goes to fast.