I cried and was scared of it at first, but after dad let me venture on my own, I at least walked through it. Touching it was another story!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Christmas vacation
This year we went to Utah for Christmas to visit family and friends. The first thing I noticed this time was that it was so cold and there was white stuff all over the ground. Mom and dad kept calling it snow, but I was a little skeptical. I would always point to it excitedly to let them know that I saw the "snow", but I certainly didn't want to get near it! Dad thought it would be a good idea to introduce me to it properly.



I cried and was scared of it at first, but after dad let me venture on my own, I at least walked through it. Touching it was another story!
I cried and was scared of it at first, but after dad let me venture on my own, I at least walked through it. Touching it was another story!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute! She's getting so big :) Hey - My email freaked out - could you send me your address to our new email? willsonfam@gmail.com. Thanks! Sorry we missed you guys!
M doesn't like it much either and we get it more often than you do so no worries :)
We're headed to Utah at the end of this month, so we'll have to see how Shaelyn handles the snow. I'm thinking she'll have the same reaction as Ava. And we'll be in AZ from 1/31-2/6. If you're around then, we'll have to get together so the girls can meet!
Looks like a fun vacation! Great job braving the snow, Ava! Lucas also got to play in the snow this break. He LOVED it!
Sam said, "There is snow in Arizona?"
Post a Comment