So, the other day my mom sat me at the table to play with "dough". It was cold, gooey and the colors hurt my eyes. My mom kept trying to get me to touch it. I thought she was crazy until I discovered what it came in. Cool little cups that you could stack! So, I had a blast building and putting them in and out of the container.



My poor mom just didn't get it. She wasted all her time touching the icky dough. She said something about a dough man...I don't know, the only cool thing I saw was that there were sticks involved.
4 comments:
She's getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys next week :) Merry Christmas guys! I hope that Santa brings sweet Ava all she wants!
I hope you will get to make a real snowman when you go to Utah.
Wow, really good dough man, Joi! And quit making me laugh out loud with the sticks - "there were sticks involved". Ava, you're hilarious!
I'm jealous...My mom says it makes too much of a mess and won't let me go near it!!! Sorry your Christmas card is late--just one of those years but it's coming!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
Post a Comment