Monday, May 28, 2007
"So, I think I can dance!"
I LOVE Music! I can't sing (my mom says it's only a matter of time!) But boy can I dance! Whether I'm listening to music in the car, or I hear a catchy jingle on TV...I start to wave my arms about and shake my body. This is just something I enjoy doing for personal expression...it's rarely caught on tape. However, there was one time and in honor of my mom's favorite summer show, "So, you think you can dance?" I willingly decided to share a snip-it of what I do best! (this is a blast from the past-I'm 10 1/2 months old.) p.s. my mom is trying to be quiet...but instead she's got a weird high-pitch laugh goin' on...SORRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ava, I'm so impressed with your dancing skills! And what a great song!! :)
That was awesome! First it was just the head bangin' then the legs and whole body!! Too cute! (Joi, your laugh made me so happy too, I was cracking up. Laughing is so contegous- sp?? I have no idea how to spell that!) Have a great weekend!
Oh my gosh that was funny! The whole family sat around the computer to watch.
Don't worry Joi, I adopted your high-pitched laugh on the first butt wiggle and couldn't stop. Too cute!
I agree with the other people. I don't know what was more funny, her dancing or you laughing! I loved it when she did her little "booty dips." Great dancing, Ava! I might copy some of your moves.
Ava,
I don't know what was funnier watching you dance or listening to your mommy laugh her head off. Both too cute.
Love, Grandma Fritzsche
It's no wonder where she got those sweet skills from, obviously from her uncle!
Post a Comment