Monday, May 28, 2007

A "Cherry" Hello!


My mom thought that I looked so cute in my little cherry dress last sunday, so she asked me if I'd let her take some pictures. I agreed, in exchange for a treat. I also thought that simple pictures of me in my dress wouldn't be enough, so I decided to put on a little show. I'd strike a pose and let mom guess my "emotion". She did a pretty good job, since she knows me so well. I hope you enjoy my artistic flair!





ALRIGHT, LET'S JUST GET SITUATED HERE...




CHEESE!






I KNOW SOMETHIN' YOU DON'T KNOW!






GOTCHA!!






WHO, ME???






HEY...LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!





MAY I PLEASE HAVE MY TREAT NOW?

3 comments:

Brittany said...

America's Next Top Model Here I come--Watch out Tyra!!!!

Tiffany said...

She is hamming it up!

Anonymous said...

Ava Day,

All of grandma's friends tell her what a sweetie you are. Grandma loves to spend time with you.
Love, Grandma Fritsche