After I got too big for my infant tub, I was taking baths in mom and dad's tub. I thought I was pretty cool. But it was so big, I kept slippin' around too much. Then mom brought home a ducky tub. I admit, I was a little hesitant at first. I didn't want to start using a baby tub again. But then I got in and took a bubble bath. It was Great! It's padded and comfy and just my size! I love my new tub! And it even matches my ducky towel. Now, I really bathe in style!
4 comments:
I love the duck tub!!! Where did you get it??
She is SOOOOO adorable! I LOVE the tub! I want a big ducky tub!!! Do they have age limits on those things?!
Love
Jill
I laughed and laughed when I saw that tub! Gavin liked it too. Great pictures.
LOVE the shower cap! That little girl is so photogenic. Too, too cute.
Post a Comment