Sunday, February 25, 2007

Love was in the Air!





I told you that my parents didn't have time to keep on top of this blog! I kept asking my mom for our valentine pictures, and finally I just got them. February 14th started out the same to me, but the parents acted a little different. They kept smothering me with kisses and each other with kisses, it was getting a little scary! Then mom gave me my own box of chocolates, but she told me I couldn't eat them this year. How mean! Later that day my uncle Ryan came to visit me and that made up for it! I love him so much! Hope you like the pictures!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Who got to eat the chocolate???

The Carvers said...

I love the pictures!! She is just beautiful. The pictures of you two are so cute. And um, I'll take the chocolate.