Getting ready is the same every year. Poor mom envisions our Christmas decor up, perfectly and beautifully in its place for all to admire. Happy, helpful kids gently admiring figurines and saying things like, "Yes, mommy dear." and "what can I do for you now?"

Crap strewn all over, kids running everywhere, touching EVERYTHING saying things like, "I just want to see!" or "I am being careful!"
Once again, Mom's Vision:
Reality!
But somehow we all know that Christmas just wouldn't be the same without a little "madness" and we love it!
We hope you all have a CRAZY good time getting ready for Christmas too!

5 comments:
um, amen and amen! my life exactly! except that my boxes never fully get unpacked, the decorations never fully get put up, and then it's time to pack it all up again.
the girls kissing that little lamb is priceless.
THANK YOU for the videos. All of you grew up so fast so for me it is so fun to see it all again!!!! Love the dancing & Nativity. It made me feel like I had had a short GREAT visit!!!
Love you all so very much!!
Grandma Nielson
Too funny!! I'm glad I have good company in the vision vs the reality and all the crazy little monsters running around. :)
U guys are so cute when you dance I just love it
lol. :) very cute
Post a Comment