What would make pancakes more fun than a huge pink 3 on it! It was a wonderful way to start the day, but the day just kept getting better and better. Next up was a trip to the park with Ava and dad. Mom stayed home and worked on my one and only birthday request...a PINK PONY CAKE!
(mom thought it was pretty funny that Ava's requested cake for her 3rd birthday was also a pink pony cake. I was 6 months old at the time and didn't know that. I guess great minds think alike!)
I was pretty excited to see that mom honored my request!
(mom thought it was pretty funny that Ava's requested cake for her 3rd birthday was also a pink pony cake. I was 6 months old at the time and didn't know that. I guess great minds think alike!)I was pretty excited to see that mom honored my request!
After digging in, I was excited to open presents
My family was pretty great to me and got me wonderful things!
And I made sure that I didn't forget all my fans after I turned into a princess and I blew dad a kiss!
Mom and dad thought that since I played the part so well, I deserved a faithful companion to take me on all my adventures!
My first pony!(I'm sure this will keep me occupied until I turn 4 and demand a real one)

I have a feeling we're going to be great friends!
Hooray, for wonderful family that love me so much, Hooray for birthdays when I truly get to be a princess!
Thanks everyone for remembering me on my special day!
Thanks everyone for remembering me on my special day!








4 comments:
ugh, i typed this long comment and then it didn't post... here's the shortened version:
happy birthday aubri! time is flying. our 2nds are turning 3!
We were so sad we couldn't be there for your 3rd birthday so it was extra fun for us to be able to see the great pictures!!!! Love that pony!!!! Thanks for letting us share in your birthday fun!! Love You--- Grandma & Grandpa Nielson
happy Birthday Aubri!! Such a big girl, three already. Just hard to believe. I love your birthday requests, you have great taste!!
Happy Birthday! I wish I'd been there to celebrate with you but I might've just taken the pony home with me ;)
Post a Comment