Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Volcano


Aubri and I loved to make things. The messier, the better it seems. Mom thought of one project for us that was fun AND messy...a volcano.

We wanted to participate in the construction from the beginning, so Aubri carefully measured out the flour for our dough.

I added salt and water and then we mixed it up. Our hands worked way better than the spoon!
Next it was time to mold our volcano.

A little here....
And a little there...
Soon turned into this!
It looked good, but we wanted it to be more realistic, so we added some special touches...
TA DA! Much Better!
First we filled it with water and baking soda...
Then we added the secret ingredient and something magic happened!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are the coolest mom ever!

Bryn said...

That is so cool! I miss you guys already.

The Sammons Family said...

I agree with Tiffany! You ARE the coolest mom EVER!!!!

NielsonJan said...

Love the volcano!! It is amazing!! I remember making one for one of the kids school projects & I thought that was hard & you make one just for fun. WOW!!! Love you, Grandma Nielson