Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Real men wear leg warmers...


Hello, this is Dallin here. Being a summer baby my wardrobe consists of a lot of little onesies. They are cute, but a little chilly for me.
I do live in a climate of 110 degrees, so you'd think they'd be perfect...but mom keeps me in doors a lot.
My family has cold air blowing on them to keep them cool, but it makes me freeze!

Thankfully mom was tired of my legs feeling like little popsicles and came up with the perfect solution...leg warmers.
Babies wear these all the time, but my dad was convinced they were only for girls.
Oh, not so! I couldn't resist the cute little anchors.

They go with every thing and keep my legs cozy warm!
So now I feel great, and it's OK because I know real men wear leg warmers!

4 comments:

Sharron said...

LOL they are too cute . . and they can't be kicked off, at least not as fast, right?

Mariah said...

Those leg warmers are awesome! What a good idea when everyone else is trying to stay cool.

Munchkin Invasion said...

Who knew boys should be wearing leg warmers? We have missed some very important leg warming years! They are adorable! Leave you to find something cute for boys! I thought it didn't exist. : )

grandma fritz said...

Dallin,

When you look as cute as you do, you can wear anything you want!!!

love, Grandma Fritz.