Last Monday was my first day of real school!
I'm happy to report that I survived! More accurately my mom "survived"...I had a wonderful time!
I'm happy to report that I survived! More accurately my mom "survived"...I had a wonderful time!
Mom and Aubri really miss me...it's a good thing they have each
other!
It's going to be a great year and I'll keep you posted on all the fun!
other!
It's going to be a great year and I'll keep you posted on all the fun!
5 comments:
That is so cool!!! I hope you have fun
I can't believe she is in kindergarden already! Wow, how time flies. I loved the last post. Dallin looks just like big sis Aubry!
She looks so big! And so happy to be there!! The first day of Kindergarten was super hard for me ... and I've been DREADING first grade, until last week. Now I'm READY FOR HER TO GO!! lol :) Good job, sweet girl! (and sweet mommy!!)
Congrats on surviving the first week! Garrett's missing his wrestling buddy, but managed to find someone willing to stand it. Have a blast in Kindergarten!
What a cute cute picture!! Kindergarten is such a huge step & adds so much fun & learning for everyone! Ava will love it & bring home such fun new experience for all of you to enjoy!! I hope you have a Great Year Ava!!! Love you Grandma Nielson
Post a Comment