Aubri and I hurried and collected the supplies and then asked mom to document our experiment
I saw that we first needed oil in our bottle, so I took care of that.
Next, I asked Aubri to get the water and filler 'er up! She took advantage of a perfectly good cup of water...
...and then got some assistance pouring the water into our bottle
Mom helped us with the food coloring and then we took turns adding in fizzy tabs!
Viola, one cool lava lamp. It was super fun watching the colors go up and down.
We did such a good job, I think we should build more things. Hmmm, I'll have to keep my eyes open for another good project...
2 comments:
When I was young my brother had a Lava lamp & I used to love to watch it. It was so fun to see the colors move around!!! What a fun project. You have such a great Mom ot help you to do fun things!!
Love you,
Grandma N.
WOW you made a lava lamp how cool is that!!!! You must've had so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment