Saturday, July 16, 2011

2 months

Hello Everyone! This is Dallin, aka "Baby D".
It's been two and a half months since I made my entrance into the world and life has been pretty sweet!
Of course, I have been told that I do have quite the set up right now.
I don't have to feed myself or run to the potty. I play and get to sleep whenever I want. And if I want to be held, I just bring on the sad puppy dog face and I have 3 girls at my beck and call...
(well, almost)

During the last couple months family has been pretty accommodating, so I've been rewarding them with a little smile here and there. It's the least I can do and they seem to get so excited by it.

Lately I'm trying to find more ways to occupy my time. I don't mind workin' out a little, and I've even heard mom comment that I'm her best "tummy time" baby. One thing I know I'm good at is growing like a weed. I now weigh 11lbs. 4oz and have jumped from the 3% to the 50th% in weight.

Maybe I'll concentrate next on lengthening out. Since my sisters are in the 90% for height and I'm in the 10th%, I have some catching up to do! :)

Life is good right now, so why change anything? Whatever I decided in the future, I'll keep you posted! :)


3 comments:

shelley said...

he seriously is SO CUTE. i vote him second cutest boy baby in the world, after mine of course! hee hee! i love him all tucked up in that big giant bed.

i looked at that picture of dallin's tummy time and thought to myself, "tummy time, what's that?" whoops - letting some things go with the 3rd one.

Brittany said...

Enjoy it while you've got it!!!

Bryn said...

He is SO cute!!!!!!!