But when I woke up Sunday morning, I found no mom! It turned out that one of my siblings decided to outdo me for Mother's day...and the hospital got to serve mom breakfast in bed instead.
I have to give him props...it was a pretty awesome Mother's Day gift! Even a wonderful Grand-mother's Day gift!
I was so excited for his early arrival, that I decided to overlook the fact that he made me look bad on Mother's day. :)
Aubri was excited until we got there and it occurred to her that I may give all my attention to him instead of her now.
I'm so happy to have this new addition to our family!
9 comments:
Hooray!!! Congratulations on the arrival of Dallin! He is so cute and little! The girls look beautiful. (You too, Joi)!!! I love the pic with Aubri's sad face. Soooo funny! Hope you're all doing GREAT!
congrats joi!!! he is so adorable! christian turned 1 month old today, and he seems like a 15-year-old to me compared to those pictures of your little dallin. the first month goes by WAY TOO FAST!!! enjoy! little boys i've decided totally steal your heart! :)
LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! It is so fun to see all of you being together as a family & enjoying this event so much!!!! We love you all & you look fabulous to us!!!! Grandma & Grandpa Nielson
What a precious family of 5...and such a cutie. Can we have dibs in 22 years?
I actually teared up with the picture of Ava and Dallin...so cute! She will be the best sister ever! I LOVE the picture of Aubri! How hilarious. Her world might be rocked...a little. :)
Congratulations Joi. You are such a beautiful mama. Dallin is adorable.
What great pictures from a way cool Mother's Day! He is just as cute as can be. I'm glad all is well and that you don't have to face the looming heat still pregnant. ;)
What a wonderful way to spend Mothers Day!! I LOVE the pics of your beautiful family!!!! Can't wait to meet him. (love the name)
Your family just gets cuter and sweeter all the time! Love the pictures and so happy for you all!
Post a Comment