He slept through most of his company, so I made sure to take plenty of pictures so that one day I can show him how much he is loved.
Aunt Melissa was one of the first family members to see and hold him. I think she enjoyed it!
Then, yesterday Dallin was loved on by both grandmas on the
same day when Grandma Nielson came to town!
Uncle Ryan and Aunt Brittany we super anxious to get their turn to hold him, so they came down from Mesa.
And Dallin was lucky that Grandpa Fritzsche had business in town this week, so he loved on him too!
I'm glad that you are so loved, Dallin...but you should know that I'm used to getting all the attention here! You're lucky you are cute!
1 comment:
I love to see all the pictures & remember what a FUN day it was to see Dallin for the first time!!! We all had so much fun!! You & Aubri were great helpers that day!!! Love you, Grandma Jan
Post a Comment