Saturday, December 18, 2010

Being Prepared


While we all know it's beneficial to be prepared for upcoming events, how we choose to be prepared certainly differs from person to person. Aubri and I are no exception.

You see, we learned a great thing recently and that is that we will have a new baby brother joining us in May 2011. This leaves many opportunities for preparedness!

I have been busy looking for such ways, in order to help out my parents, as they need all the help they can get.

Luckily my friends had a new baby brother several months ago, who I think is the cutest thing. I thought, "what better way to prepare for a baby brother then borrow one for a couple of hours?" I told Aubri that this would be a great way to show mom our skills.

I was the best babysitter!
I practised holding, playing with
and entertaining a new little one.


I tried to get Aubri to help, but she had a different idea in mind. She wanted to be prepared for the practical things that may arise.
She set to work trying to do up the Asher's buckles.
She even practised opening and closing them from every angle!She's a pro!

Well, we chose different avenues of preparedness, but we both had fun and between the 2 of us I think we'll be ready for anything!

Thanks, baby Asher! Come back any time!

7 comments:

Munchkin Invasion said...

SOOOOOO cute...who's baby is that?
They should start hiring Ava to watch that cute baby of theirs! :)

Melissa said...

Congrats. Having a new one can be so exciting for siblings. I know mine are so excited.

S.K.N. said...

Congratulations on the new baby coming in May. We're excited for you guys.

*Katie* said...

HOORAY!! Congratulations!! We're so excited for you :)

shelley said...

got your christmas card and smiled at your news! look at us, two girls, a boy, and all within months of each other. hilarious!

your christmas card is a hit among all my NC friends here. they all want to copy your idea of naughty and nice pictures. adorable!

Douglas said...

YAY!!! That's very exciting!

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Your baby boy is going to be in great care!