Wednesday, October 27, 2010

4 days to Halloween: Sugar cookies

Happy 4 days to Halloween!  Aubri and I woke up feeling festive.  So, we threw on our best Halloween shirts to start off the day



Then it was time to part ways.  I was off to preschool and Aubri had a playdate.  Our friend Beth invited Aubri over to decorate sugar cookies.  She had a great time.  She LOVED the frosting!

 Since I wasn't able to go, Beth was kind enough to send some home for me to decorate.  So, after nap that is exactly what I did.




 Thanks for helping with our Halloween craft, Beth!

3 comments:

Grandma Fritz said...

Ava & Aubri,

I love the outfits girls. The two of you are always stylin. Aubri I must say I loved all of the pictures of you in this post. You are going to have to tell big sister that you want some more camera time!!!

Love,

Grandma Fritz

*Katie* said...

SO FUN!!! You girls have the funnest mom ... and those cookies looked so yummy! And also, Abbie and Annie's mommy is super jealous that you still nap for your mommy -- what sweet girls!!!

NielsonJan said...

Cute outfits on two VERY CUTE girls!!
I love that you are sharing picture time with Aubri!! It is so fun to see you both. I love the cookies. It is always fun to decorate cookies!! Love you, Grandma Jan