Friday, September 03, 2010

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Well, neither does my dad...but he had to go there for work anyway!

In June, he took off to Ulm, Germany for business. What was supposed to be a 4-5 day trip, turned into a 2 week affair. Because he stayed over a weekend, he was able to do a little site seeing. He was excited to come home and show me what he saw!

Minster Platz: 2010 World Cup Opening Day

View from the top of the Minster

Front of the Deutsches Musuem in Munich (Dad's Favorite)

A unique house in Ulm, including the Ulmer Spatz (sparrow) in front

Grandpa Fritzsche is German, so that means I am a little bit too! Hopefully one day, I can go to Germany like my dad. For now, I'm just glad dad is back at home with us!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What's with all of these fun trips that you don't get to go on? Next time, I think it's your turn!

NielsonJan said...

I hope someday you get to go to Germany!! It looks like a fun place. I bet Grandpa Fritsche would like to go too!! Love you G Nielson