Monday, July 26, 2010

Uncles

One good thing about my mom having younger brothers and a sister is that for me it equals FUN Uncles and an Aunt!!

And because I'm so cute, I can pretty much convince my uncles to do what ever I want when they visit. And that usually means wrestling and playing!

They are so versatile

They become my own personal slide,
flying machine,


And last, but certainly NOT least, my own bunking bronco!
And the great thing about having 2 uncles...is that when one gets tired,

there is always another to pick up the slack!



I keep telling Aubri to join in the fun, but for now she's content to enjoy them in other ways.
One day she'll get wild with us, but for now I guess I'll just have to be the one to entertain them!

Man, I love my job...and my uncles!
(uncle Jordan)
(uncle Ryan)

4 comments:

Sharron said...

Well, young lady, I a=have missed you. You do have some fun uncles. I loved mine so much when I was a little girl, but they did do half what your's do!!

Melissa said...

I agree. My kids love having young college age uncles who are great to play with.

Grandma Fritz said...

Ava Day,

I am so glad you have finally had time to post again. I have missed seeing you and your good times. Your uncles are so silly but they make great playmates don't they.

Love,

Grandma Fritzsche

NielsonJan said...

It is great to have such fun Uncles to play with!!! It is fun for me to see all the great things you are doing!! I have missed the blog so it was great today to see so many entries that I have missed!! Love you--G Nielson