The Humble Observations and Opinions of Ava Nielson~
cute cute pics! I love the one of Ava combing her hair. haha. Thanks for letting us stop by today!!
I loved seeing you both swimming!! Summertime is great when you have a pool to cool off in!!! We just came back from Lake Powell & we loved all the swimming we did but it is even better to have a pool in your own yard!!! Love you--Grandma Jan
Is there ANYTHING as cute as wet babies???
Post a Comment
3 comments:
cute cute pics! I love the one of Ava combing her hair. haha. Thanks for letting us stop by today!!
I loved seeing you both swimming!! Summertime is great when you have a pool to cool off in!!! We just came back from Lake Powell & we loved all the swimming we did but it is even better to have a pool in your own yard!!! Love you--Grandma Jan
Is there ANYTHING as cute as wet babies???
Post a Comment