Monday, May 17, 2010

Belated Birthday

Grandma Fritzsche and I call ourselves "popcorn girls". It's because we share a big love for POPCORN! When we are together we always eat it and talk about how much we love it.

So, for my birthday grandma thought of the perfect present for me.My very own, beautiful popcorn maker! Just like at the movies!
And grandma made sure it was equipped with all the supplies to make popcorn for all my friends...forever!

Grandma and I broke it in while she was here. It was perfect!
Dad made sure to watch carefully and get all grandma's secrets for when she leaves.
Now, I'm a true "popcorn girl"! Thanks Grandma, you're the best!


Then a little birdie must have told my aunts and uncles how much I really wanted a picnic table...because over Mother's day I got this beauty!
Uncle Jordan surprised me be hiding it in the back yard for me!
THANKS Uncle Jordie!

Aubri and I started enjoying it right away...but then Uncle Jordan got a a little jealous, so we had to let him have a turn.I've already had several picnics on it and as you can see it's great for entertaining!
Thanks again for the great present,
Uncle Ryan, Aunt Brittany, Uncle Jordan and Aunt Melissa!


4 comments:

*Katie* said...

Wow! We want to come party at your house :)

Grandma Fritz said...

Ava,

Great pics Ava and great gifts. I knew the popcorn popper would be a perfect gift since we are the popcorn girls after all!!!!

Love,

Grandma Fritz

Jill said...

I love these entries! Your hair looks great. Holy cow, It's so long! Love it.

c-natalie-l-k-l said...

Wow, Ava, you are ONE LUCKY GIRL!!!! Lucas is going to be SO JEALOUS of your popcorn maker!