Monday, December 21, 2009

December Blur

I just realized that I haven't been on top of my blog this December. Since I've been out of preschool for the last 2 weeks, I don't even know what day it is! But, I have been keeping busy enjoying the Christmas season.
It started out early with a tree!
My friend, Gabriel's school was selling trees as a fundraiser. I convinced mom that it would be so neat to have a live tree this year.
We got it and it was perfect! We spent a fun afternoon decorating it as a family.
Mom unloaded and organized and the decorations.
I immediately started trimming the tree,
and Aubri picked out which ornaments would look best

Dad acted surprised that he would be the one to string all the lights and hang the ribboneven though we all know that he is the one with the magic touch!

I happen to be a pretty wonderful assistant, and Aubri did what she does best...watching and enjoying some CHEESE!
Our team work proved effective because the end result was lovely!
Now with the tree up and the stocking's hung, we're all ready for Santa!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

I love how well your tree turned out! You did a great job of decorating it. Doesn't it smell great? I love how they make the house smell.

NielsonJan said...

I LOVE your tree!!!! It is beautiful!!! The tree is one of my favorite parts of Christmas & I love yours!! Late Merry Christmas! Love Grandma Nielson