Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Although Aubri and I had colds for Christmas, this year was still great! The morning started out with dad and I waking up and making my new favorite breakfast...cinnamon rolls,
Then it was present time!
I loved all my presents and was very grateful for them. Both grandma's know me so well, they know that I'm such a good mommy and that I need all my own equipment!(Thanks grandma Nielson)


(Thanks Grandma Fritzsche)


And grandma Nielson must be in contact with Santa...because she got me this:
How did she know Santa was getting me this?

Aside from all my new gifts, it was fun to see Aubri enjoy this year more than last year! Mom helped her get started...and then she was off

But I did still help her now and then...I showed her how to be faster!
Then we got dressed and cleaned up and the rest of the family came over for more presents. We had a wonderful day!

Hope your Christmas was Merry and Bright!

1 comment:

NielsonJan said...

I loved all the Christmas pictures!!
It was great to see everyone having so much fun!! We were glad to see that you liked your presents!! Santa did whisper to me that you might need
a helmet & now I see why. What a great bike!! It may take a while to learn to ride that. Maybe when we come around your birthday time we can help with that!! Love you--G&G Nielson