Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Scream

All weekend my parents kept telling me that we were having a Halloween party. So, I helped clean the house, make lots of yummy food, and decorate the house.
I was getting so excited! Then just when all my hard work was about to pay off and I was going to party it up, I noticed mom was putting me in my pajamas and NOT my costume. I was right about to argue, when the next thing I knew was, I was lying in bed and listening to mom sing me a song. I was a little tired, because silly mom forgot to give me a nap, or did she? I knew that I didn't want to go to bed and I thought, "I'll protest right after the song."
That's the last thing I remember. When I woke up, I came down to a mess and two very tired parents.
I found these pictures on the camera and I can only imagine what happened!


Maybe I'll be invited next year!

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Oh you silly kids . . and sneaky mom! Too funny Elizabeth . . . you naughty girl you!

Anonymous said...

Joe and Joi: You guys look good as a cowboy and indian. Reminds me of Poccahantas. And Joe, where'd you get those boots ... sweet.

Daddy F

The Carvers said...

Love the nun and the baby! And the construction worker? That's what my husband looks like everyday, so let's just say he either got it right on or that's no costume!