Wednesday, October 28, 2009

12 Days of Halloween- Day # 4

Tomorrow at preschool we are having a Halloween party. We get to dress up and play games and frost cookies, YUM! It is also my day for show and tell, so I decided it was a great opportunity to make them a Halloween treat!
Mom said that we were going to give everyone "Pumpkin Poop", which I thought was hilarious!
First, I started with a big grin on my face because mom said I get to use her stamps all by myself!
When Aubri heard she wasn't big enough to stamp yet, she was a little bummed.
I grabbed a treat bag and started stampin'!
After mom helped me punch out some black circles, I glued little pumpkins on them!
Then I folded up my treat boxes, (yes, having my mouth wide open does help!)
Stuck on Mr. pumpkin and wrapped up my "pumpkin poop"
Then I put it all together...
With this cute little poem:
Aubri thought the was poem was super cute and funny!
I hope everyone at school likes them!

1 comment:

NielsonJan said...

The kids at school are going to love your treats!!! Not only will they be yummy but they are in such cute boxes that you & your Mommy did!!! Aubri helped out by smiling so cute in her cute Halloween shirt!! You are going to have sooo Much Fun tomorrow!!! Love you--Grandma N.